[FFmpeg-user] FFserver and rtsp

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:47:43 CEST 2014

Hi

I'm currently trying to debug an rtsp client of mine, that will only
receive a stream for a minute before being dropped by the rtsp server.

I'm suspecting an issue with the RTCP RR packet.

Anyhow, I'm trying to see if ffserver gives the same issue.

the client can only play an already muxed file, and the file I'm
feeding ffserver is a mpegts file...

However, ffserver always provides two streams: an audio (type RTP/AVP
96) and a video one (type RTP/AVP 97), and not a combined one (RTP/AVP
33 type).

Is there a way for making ffserver provides an already muxed stream?

here is my ffserver.conf

Port 8090
RTSPPort 8554

CustomLog -

<Stream test.ts>
   Format rtp
   File "/DATA/Users/jyavenard/Videos/mythtv/recordings/1301_20130712135911.mpg"
   NoAudio
</Stream>

Thanks in advance...