[FFmpeg-user] Stream blocks when system time changes

LANGLOIS Olivier PIS -EXT olivier.pis.langlois at transport.alstom.com
Mon May 26 21:41:47 CEST 2014

Massimo,

No, whenever a relative time interval is measured, av_gettime_relative() is used and will solve the  stream freezes that you are experiencing on supported platforms.

> 2. Is Windows platform is supported? And if not, will it be?

Windows is not supported now but it could if someone wanted to take a look and modify av_gettime_relative() for Windows. I am no Windows programmer but one possible option could be to use the function QueryPerformanceCounter() which is, from what I have read, monotonic.

Please ignore the confidentiality notice below.
It is automatically added without my consent.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.