[FFmpeg-user] Reversed order of video audio after audio merging (0:0 audio, 0:1 video)

Christoph Gerstbauer christophgerstbauer at gmail.com
Wed May 28 11:59:02 CEST 2014

Nut container? Never heard from. I will check this.

mkv, would be better as avi, but we need an archive format which can be
opened by standard transcoders or editing tools (Mainconcept, carbon,
premiere).
The problem with mkv is, it is not supported in "professional"
transcoder tools because it is mainly used for bluray/dvd rips and so on...

As said mails before, we use ffv1 mainly as archive format and ffvhuff
as mezzanine format. -> we have to use AVI
MXF Op1a would be the best solution for this archive codecs -> ffv1 will
be much more accepted in the "professional" video world.
Maybe in future this will be possible, but now we have to get this work
with the AVI container.