[FFmpeg-user] libvo-amrwbenc.so.0: cannot open shared object file

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sun Oct 5 00:50:02 CEST 2014

Hallo Harald,

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:09:55 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> i do the same - ffmpeg under /usr/local/bin with static linked
> x264 but packed as RPM - it don't collide with the rpmfuison
> ffmpeg-libs package that way

Good point. Except that I use a lot of self-built libs (ahead of
rpmfusion) in the process as well. Has libfdk_aac finally been
packaged? I recall a package review which was never completed - I could
use that. I would also need to contemplate a proper versioning scheme
for snapshots.

> Obsoletes:         ffmpeg

I might even avoid this and risk allowing to have two binaries of the
same name lying around. ;-)

>  --extra-cflags="-I%{_prefix}/local/x264 %{optflags} -O3 -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -floop-interchange
> -floop-block -ftree-loop-distribution -fno-strict-aliasing" \

Carl Eugen would question this, wouldn't he? ;-)

Thanks for the inspiration,
Moritz