[FFmpeg-user] Any ffmpeg plugin for image stabilization that handles walking tilt?

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Oct 14 18:02:10 CEST 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:07:16 -0300, Fernando Cassia wrote:

> Someone on the above post talks about the vidstabdetect and
> vidstabtransform filters, but without giving further detail on why
> those are better.

I think I have read something, but can't recall where.

That said, have you looked at the examples?
http://public.hronopik.de/vid.stab/features.php?lang=en
Though thay may not specifically involve your combination of vertical
and horizontal tilting, I do find them quite convincing. (I only have
a little bit of experience with less wiggled input though.)

How about just giving it a try?

Moritz