[FFmpeg-user] Send audio to Axis encoder and change http_post header

Mark Umansky umansky at torcrobotics.com
Wed Oct 22 14:26:35 CEST 2014

I actually figured out the "multiple_requests" option soon after posting my question. In the case of the Axis encoder, I also had to set the "content_type" to "audio/basic" to match their API.
I can confirm that with those two commands it is now working and sending audio to the Axis, which is playing it correctly.

I don't remember why I used FLV, but I remember in my googling that was one of the suggestions. Many of the examples in https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/StreamingGuide also use FLV.

Now I have a periodic popping noise that's occurring at the same time as malformed packets (according to wireshark), but that's probably a question for a different thread.

Thanks,
Mark