[FFmpeg-user] Wrong width when decoding h264

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Apr 13 12:46:35 CEST 2016

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 12:30:46 +0300, Chen Fisher wrote:
> I'm having a weird problem after compiling ffmpeg release/3.0 from source
>
> After calling avcodec_open2, the codec context width is 6 and height is
> 1280 while the right width should have been 960

[To quote Lou:]
Again, FFmpeg library usage questions should be asked at the libav-user
mailing list.

ffmpeg-user is for questions involving the various FFmpeg command line
tools.

See http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html

When you're at that list, you definitely need to provide more
information, e.g. about the input video, the log messages from libav*,
and so forth.

Moritz