[FFmpeg-user] libtheora, libmp3lame, vidstab, libvorbis, and libxvid not found on OS X

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Apr 20 10:44:15 CEST 2016

Am 20.04.2016 um 06:19 schrieb Rodrigo Polo:
> 4-I really don't know how to be more clear, I though people in this list
> understand without a lot of trivial details, like "ERROR: xxx not found"
> error, it is obvious that the config isn't finding the header file, that is
> why I though the config log wasn't necessary, but my mistake, it will be
> included here.

what goes wrong by "ERROR: xxx not found" is clear for everybody, but if
you want it to get solved the WHY is the interesting question

 > if you have a fresh install of Home Brew, OS X, Xcode

not that many people you think are using OSX at all, a lot less people
ffmpeg on it and even if nobody with a working installation will bomb it
back to a fresh install just for helping you