[FFmpeg-user] Problem with a YT video

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Thu Apr 28 04:01:08 CEST 2016

jd1008 schreef op 27-04-2016 23:35:

>>> BUT - No Audio :( :(
>> Mine has. Perhaps your download tool downloaded the video-only stream.
>> (Have you checked "youtube-dl -F"?)

Responding to the guy who gave you the ffplay command, but.....

I am no expert but this thing works:

ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -f lavfi -i
"movie=input.mp4,crop=w=iw/2:h=ih:x=0:y=0,scale=w=2*iw:h=ih,setdar=2*dar"
-map 1:0 -map 0:1 out.mp4

I took his filter, put the same file as input in front of it, took the
audio stream out of that with -map 0:1, and the video stream out of the
filtered input with -map 1:0.

Will take a while to transcode > 1G though ;-).

Regards.

Btw, when I played that thing in the browser, it was just one half too.