[FFmpeg-user] ffmpage win7 screen record cursor is abnormal

Ni Wesley nispray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:29:52 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

    I hit a problem when recording screen on window 7 using ffmpeg.

Snapshot here: [image: enter image description here]
<http://i.stack.imgur.com/GpDCV.png>

So, you guys see the big red point is recorded mouse cursor.

I am using PPT's default pencil, so, actually, cursor is a very small
point. But it becomes so big when play.

Command I use:

ffmpeg.exe -y -rtbufsize 500M -f gdigrab -framerate 5  -draw_mouse 1
-i desktop -f dshow -i audio=%s -af "highpass=f=200, lowpass=f=3000"
-c:v libx264 -r 5 -preset medium -tune zerolatency -crf 35 -pix_fmt
yuv420p -c:a libvo_aacenc -ac 2 -b:a 48k  -fs 50M  -movflags
+faststart

Anyone hit this before?

Thanks.