[FFmpeg-user] Failed creating CUDA context for NVENC

Yang Zhang yzfedora at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:12:12 EEST 2018

I got this error before. the error code 0x2 is indicate no enough gpu
memory.  perhaps you can see the output of nvidia-smi tool indicate
the gpu is still left 1GB or more. perhaps nvidia-smi's output is not
exactly. or the nvidia driver limited it. my previous test is GTX
1070ti 8GB can transcoding 60 SD channels.