[FFmpeg-user] Regarding ffmpeg chroma key

atul atul.patidar at cisinlabs.com
Sat Jul 21 10:59:34 EEST 2018

Hello Team,

I want to use ffmpeg for the the chrome key
But I am not getting exact result that I want( I want to convert convert
a video with green background to transparent)

Can ffmpeg can  do such type of functionality?
Please help.

Thanks,
Atul P

--

*Cyber Infrastructure, [CIS] *(CMMI Level 3
Company)

Central
India's largest Technology Company.

*Top OpenSource Agency | Microsoft
Gold Partner | SAP Partner | Google Partner Agency*

www.cisin.com
<http://www.cisin.com/> | +Cisin <https://plus.google.com/+Cisin/> |
Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cyber-infrastructure-private-limited> |
Offices:
India | USA | UK | Singapore | South Africa

*** Please
note that this message and any attachments may contain
confidential and
proprietary material and information and are intended only for
the use of
the intended recipient(s). If you are not the one, you should delete
it
immediately to avoid any copyright issues.