[FFmpeg-user] Converting audio stream

Jonathan Mallett jonathan.mallett at vualto.com
Wed Jul 25 17:55:53 EEST 2018

Hi,

We have been having an issue with transcoding a progressive wmv (with multiple video and audio streams) into a progressive MP4. I have managed to narrow down the issue to one of the auido streams in the file. I have created a log and uploaded it to paste bin here: https://pastebin.com/xBGWgCLc . I have listened to the video using the audio stream in question and it plays all the way through using VLC with no issues.

Is there any way that I can ignore the error being generated during conversion but still capture the rest of the stream? Or do you have a suggested fix for the issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.

JONATHAN MALLETT
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
VUALTO LTD