[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg default processing(invisible processing)

Erik Dobberkau erik.dobberkau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 18:16:21 EET 2023

>  Trust me, this command (besides audio parsing, depending on sources) has
> made thousands of broadcast compliant files over here, where XDCAM is also
> mandatory.

 Does that mean the issue mentioned here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/ffmpeg-user@ffmpeg.org/msg26313.html (and
its follow-up messages) is not an issue anymore?
I would expect that a piece of Sony XDCAM hardware expects a strictly RDD-9
compliant MXF file (at least that's my experience with a PDW-F1600, never
tried with a XDS-PD2000).

@Shuto: I'm sure you've noticed already that you will want to adjust the
frame rate (option "-r"). But I'm not sure if that does also require an
adjustment of the -bufsize .

Erik