[FFmpeg-user] Linux AMD 64 Static Build Question

Joseph Tyler tyler at videorequest.io
Wed Aug 21 18:13:09 EEST 2024

I am having an issue with drawtext not being found as a valid filter with the amd64 builds (7.0.1 release and git) on John VanSickle’s builds.   It does work for version 6.1.  (https://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/).  I have sent emails to him but I have not received a response.

I looked at the build information on his site and I see libharfbuzz listed but when I run ffmpeg -version it does not show libharfbuzz as enabled.

Is there another static build site for the amd64 builds?  Anybody have any advice?

Thank you!