[FFmpeg-user] Hello. Gurus. Regarding PNG image overlay with alpha transparency change

Lee Mitchell npdmailing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 06:54:39 EEST 2024

Hi.

What I know is alpha change for another video clip pon base video like as
"-filter_complex
"[1:v]geq=r='r(X,Y)':a='if(between(t,0,9),alpha(X,Y)*(T/9),0)'[alpha];"
which works very well as time goes by.

But it is not working for a PNG image file as time goes by. It only sets
alpha when the overlay starts which does not change while playing.
How to change PNG alpha by base video clip's time?
Could you guys advise me or hint me on keywords?

Thank you in advance.