[FFmpeg-user] I found the bugs

Mark Filipak markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:48:04 EEST 2024

On 15/06/2024 11.18, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 15, 2024 at 4:16 PM Carl Zwanzig <cpz at tuunq.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/15/2024 1:30 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
>>> What you even mean with above unclear statements?
>>
>> Perhaps you might read the last 8-10 messages as Jim attempts to
>> decipher it.
>>

> I was explicitly referring to recent strange statements about input/output
> terms vs physical or whatever and devs.

Hi Paul,

It was just an observation, a comment. Nothing more. It took me a long time to stop thinking of
functions, to stop looking at everything as needing a new function. The physical structure of video
streams is what's key. If one thinks only in terms of functions, one loses some ability to fashion
stream structure. That's all.

--Mark.