[FFmpeg-user] I found the bugs

MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News news at macfh.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 00:59:41 EEST 2024

On 19/06/2024 22:19, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 10:59 PM MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News <
> news at macfh.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Apologies to Jim DeLaHunt for initially replying to him directly rather
>> than to the list as I had intended to do ...

>>> Paul, could you please specify which "m2ts stream inspector tool" you
>>> are referring to?
>>
>> Exactly!  I've seen Paul's type before, trolling someone who comes
>> searching for help on a genuine problem and when asked for actual advice
>> just drops vague hints rather than saying anything definite that might
>> turn out to be open to being proved wrong.
>
> You provided zero credible proof, thus you represent here standard trolling
> and attempt to discreditize helpful and knowledgable particiapants.

I don't need to provide any proof because it's there for all to see in
your own posting history:

On 19/06/2024 18:25, Paul B Mahol wrote:
 > It could be ffmpeg libavformat m2ts demuxer bug. Get the m2ts stream
 > inspector tool to confirm.

Note *THE*, implying that you have a particular tool in mind.  So why
not specify it, even better provide a link to download it?  But no, when
asked for one first you are evasive and play silly buggers instead ...

On 19/06/2024 19:48, Paul B Mahol wrote:
 > It is unrelated tool to FFmpeg, I thought you are smart enough to get it
 > first time.

... and then when pushed further make a straight self-contradiction ...

On 19/06/2024 22:25, Paul B Mahol wrote:
 > I specificaly did not specify exact names/tools/links info because I know
 > such tools in general are not cheap open-source solutions.

IMO, you should either genuinely help solve this genuine problem, or
else just shut the fuck up.