[FFmpeg-user] This is totally out of line / should not happen / is a reason for moderation on this list.

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jun 20 10:10:35 EEST 2024

Am 20.06.24 um 01:23 schrieb Bouke / edit 'B:
> Well, why don’t you seek some professional help and get some drugs for your anger problems?

i refer to your off-list mails like below

Betreff: Re: Out of interest
Datum: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 13:03:45 +0100
Von: Bouke / Videotoolshed <bouke at videotoolshed.com>
An: Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>

I give a rats ass about what you feel, boolean, yes or no.
That can be done in integers, zero or one, or 1 /0 (Then there is Void,
and voidP.)

Now, let me pick your brain, is Mark Fillipak a troll or not? The new
member ‘A’ asked questions exactly in his realm.
I know for sure he is a troll and should be exterminated, hire some Daleks.