[FFmpeg-user] key frame

Mark Filipak markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 02:07:46 EEST 2024

On 27/06/2024 19.27, Phil Rhodes via ffmpeg-user wrote:
>   Mark,
> For the purpose of being able to look at frame sequences easily, you can probably just use something like Resolve.

Thank you, Phil. I tried it on your suggestion. In 48 years of personal computing, that is most
aggressive application I've ever run. I will start and end on this: It created 14 open firewall
_input_ ports with 14 listeners under 4 different service names.

As is always the case when I install new software, I disconnected the network before I began and
checked the firewall after the install and before reconnecting the network.

I have to consider Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve to be a virus hub that is probably selling access to
my system through those ports to outside clients. If you are running it, I recommend you repair your
computer. I will help you if you ask.

--Mark.