[FFmpeg-user] Resolve (was Re: key frame)

Mark Filipak markfilipak.trash at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 01:05:04 EEST 2024

On 29/06/2024 17.52, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 29, 2024 at 11:42 PM Mark Filipak <markfilipak.imdb at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> If you listen only yourself and nobody else, you also are ignorant.

That's logical and illogical at the same time, Paul. If you have no knowledge or experience and you
listen only to yourself, you listen to silence; you remain ignorant. That's logical. But if you have
knowledge and experience, you don't listen to fools; you only listen to sensible people. I obviously
listen. I just don't listen to fools. I use my knowledge and experience.

Are you one of the fools, Paul?