[FFmpeg-user] Resolve (was Re: key frame)

MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News news at macfh.co.uk
Sun Jun 30 01:20:46 EEST 2024

On 29/06/2024 22:35, Mark Filipak wrote:

> 2 - There is a web site that shows your open ports. I can't remember the
> name. Sorry. I did tests to prove open ports are readily seen. I did not
> have to reconfigure the router to do the tests. The site uses your IP to
> probe.

Gibson Research, follow the link to the 'Shields Up!!' Test:

http://grc.com/default.htm

Note:  You said earlier that outgoing ports are not the problem, but
actually they can be  -  how do you think botnet nodes communicate with
their control?  On your router, you should have all internet facing
ports closed except those that are strictly needed for normal net
functionality.