[FFmpeg-user] Convert audio to CSV

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Sun Jun 30 15:43:35 EEST 2024

Am 30.06.2024 um 14:22 schrieb Media Mouth:

>>> Which microcontroller are you using?
>> Either Teensy LC or Seeed Xiao SAMD21. They both have a built-in DAC.
>> In the meantime I found that "Sonic Visualiser" can open WAV and export CSV.
>>
>> Michael
> I'm not familiar with those but it Teensy does seem to have an optional filesystem akin to the one avail on the esp32

I know, but inserting the waveform into the C source code is much
easier. My microcontroller boards don't have SD cards.
The problem is already solved. Preprocessing is done with FFmpeg (load
the audio file, cut out a segment and change the sample rate), then
Sonic Visualiser is used for conversion to CSV, then Libre Office for
removing the first column from the CSV file (I don't need the sample
number). Then copy-and-paste to the C source.

Michael