[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg wav lossless to youtube mov?

Zathras Yes zathras.the.first at gmail.com
Fri May 24 00:30:10 EEST 2024

Hello,

I like to upload lossless sound to youtube.

ok, i forgot to add a picture.
so, we take this

ffmpeg.exe -i picture.jpg -i music.wav -acodec copy upload.mov

This gives a video with lossless audio, right?
(It's playing perfectly on my computer)
But youtube does not except his.

If the wav-File is put into this online-converter, it's working
https://www.freeconvert.com/wav-to-mov
This, youtube accepts

Why would I use ffmpeg then?
Because the files are larger than 1 GB and I also prefer to do the
conversion myself.

So how to do it with ffmpeg?
What is the command for it?

Thx.