[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg wav lossless to youtube mov?

Zathras Yes zathras.the.first at gmail.com
Fri May 24 00:44:35 EEST 2024

Sorry, but what you are saying here is simply plain *wrong* !

There *is* lossless music in mov.

The online converter does exactly that
https://www.freeconvert.com/wav-to-mov

You can try this for yourself, if you don't believe it.

[image: image.png]

And yes, a conversion of the soundfiles is not wanted, exactly.

In a picky manner of speaking, it is a conversion of one file to another,
but let''s not go into this nitpicking here.

Sol how to make a lossless videofile (mov for instance) for youtube out of
a 44,1 kHz 16 Bit wav-file?