[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg wav lossless to youtube mov?

Zathras Yes zathras.the.first at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:31:34 EEST 2024

Well, I am not ignorant, just stating the facts, especially about the
online-converter.

What you are writing contradicts with the facts here:
It's not a matter of liking or not, it's a fact.

*************************
Now, I tell you what:

1. make a wav-files (16 Bit, 44.1 kHz) "sound.wav"
2. use the mentioned online converter from "sound.wav" to "upload.mov"
3. Upload this "upload.mov" to youtube.
4. Go to the youtube-link and download the file "download.mov"
5. extract the sound file out of "download.mov" --> "extracted.wav"
6. Compare the original file "sound.wav" with "extracted.wav" with its
spectrogramms. (Audacity or Spectral Layers for instance)
--> et voila the files are exactly the same!

Now what?