[FFserver-user] How SEEK works with Streaming video playback with ffmpeg framework?

avnish joy avnish.joy at zengamail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:25:10 CET 2012

Hi,

Just a quick request..

I am using ffmpeg command to pull an rtsp stream and injecting it into
ffserver
many a times due to connection loss the input rtsp stream gets disrupted
and my ffmpeg encoder stops
is there any script or command that ffmpeg do not stop and it keeps on
seeding the rtsp input url and starts automatically as the input rtsp
stream is available..

thx in advance.

Avnish