[FFserver-user] ffserver, live webm, firefox problems?

Jaka Hudoklin jakahudoklin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:21:42 CET 2013

Hello,

Live webm streaming works great by using this configuration
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffserver-user/2012-April/000185.html in
chrome/chromium, but it does not work in firefox. Well it loads first frame
and keeps buffering, but that's it.

I have been using stream-m for streaming webm for a while, and it works in
both of these browsers, but I wanted to migrate to ffserver.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong or any idea how could I debug
this? I have wireshark dumps of stream form stream-m and ffserver, but well
i don't know webm format so it's kinda hard for me to debug.

Thanks!