[FFserver-user] Fwd: FFMpeg build fail

Mathes N mathesit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:10:43 CET 2013

u hav to change cross-prefix=arm-none-linux-gnueabi....how can we
compile with none..u should replace tat with ur compiler..definitely
configuration problem only..

NDK=/home/android/android-ndk-r5b
PLATFORM=$NDK/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/
PREBUILT=$NDK/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/linux-x86

then in configure use this
--cross-prefix=$PREBUILT/bin/arm-linux-androideabi- \
It will wok..This is for android development