[Libav-user] How can we extract frames from a video stream in MPEG-4 AVC format

Amir Rouhi-Rmit amir.rouhi at rmit.edu.au
Thu Apr 7 04:26:43 CEST 2011

Hi Grzegorz
Thanks for introducing the useful links, it takes a little time to see
weather it useful for my purpose (extracting frames) or not.
regarding using sws_scale, i just wanted to know does it convert the MPEG-4
format to raw formats: YUV or RGB? it seems this tools work for converting
YUV to RGB
Regards
Amir