[Libav-user] FFMPEG+JNI+ANDROID

Rui Luís rui.luis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:07:50 CEST 2012

Hi.
in my case, and probably in yours is that when the "application" exits is
not cleaning all the allocated memory during the running process. so, when
you make a second call there is not enough space and the application gives
a memory error. Check in your code to see when the application exits for
the first time if it does all of the av_free and free .. for each malloc
you do .. there must be one free..

its very annoying to pin point it because there is no debug process for jni
and android.. printf and pencil is the option..

------
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you
feed him for a lifetime.