[Libav-user] Runtime ARM Neon detection?

Reuben Scratton reuben.scratton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 00:44:23 CEST 2013

> (If you believe something is unclear about
> above message and that it does not explain
> that you may not legally distribute the
> resulting binary, please tell us!)

I imagine I missed it because it gets buried in the metric ton of
compilation output (warnings etc) that results from building FFmpeg with
GCC.

> Then please remove the option --enable-nonfree
> from your configure line.

Already done.

> It is a copyright violation to distribute
> FFmpeg binaries that were built with this
> option.

Fortunately for me this version of the app isn't yet published. The current
market version relies on very buggy platform support to play video, which
is a different world of hurt but at least it's legally clear.

Thanks for the legal advice, I guess.