[Libav-user] What exactly is AVFilterPad and AVFilterInOut within libavfilter?

sunswang yellowy4321 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 23:20:25 CEST 2013

Thanks Nicolas George

That matches what I previously concluded in my adventures in the FFMPEG
source code.

For people who are developing with AVFilter this, I recommend taking a look
at avfilter_graph_parse2 instead of doing avfilter_graph_parse_ptr, parse2
will setup most of the inputs and outputs for you so you don't have to
manually set it up like those provided in the official examples

Mike