[Libav-user] Noise on mms-stream playing

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 5 16:53:26 CET 2013

Alexey Belkevich <belkevich at ...> writes:

> I'm building an iOS app. And found that when I'm updated ffmpeg,
> there are noise occurs on mms-stream playing.

When decoding the stream with ffmpeg (the application)?
Or with a different use-case? If yes, please explain.

> For ffmpeg building, I'm using this scrip: (from

http://www.tangentsoftworks.com/blog/2012/11/12/how-to-prepare-your-mac-for-ios-development-with-ffmpeg-libraries/)

While this is not related, please understand that such
scripts are generally unsupported here, if you
find a bug with our build script, please report it!

Carl Eugen