[Libav-user] ff_log2_tab defined multiple times in the fmpeg 1.1 libraries, bug or feature ??

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Feb 18 11:53:57 CET 2013

René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at ...> writes:

> On Feb 17, 2013, at 19:16, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> >
> > Could one of you (who is affected by the problem,
> > remember that it cannot be reproduced on same

(this should have been "sane")

> > environments) please test mentioned patch?

[...]

> I'm not sure if you counted me among the affected
> people, but in fact I'm not.

Then I did not count you - of course only people who
are affected by the problem can tell if the patch
works for them or not.

(Or in other words: If nobody wants to test the
patch, the developers will assume that there is
nobody for whom this problem is important and the
developers will move on to other problems.)

Carl Eugen