[Libav-user] Encoding from file

Tariqul Islam tariqul.isha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:05:52 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am new to ffmpeg coding. In ffmpeg source code, encoding decoding example
is given in encoding_decoding.c. In this file while working with audio, a
raw audio is created, then encoded, then decoded into a c file. What i am
trying to do is to read from that C file, encode and thus reconstruct the
previous audio file. But i am getting noise.

Following Mr. Tusher's advice, i used exact code of encoding_decoding.c and
decoded a mp2 file (Could not answer to that thread because subscribed
after he answered. Sorry Mr. Tusher). But playing that decoded file, i am
getting previous sound with heavy noise. Can anybody tell me what is the
reason of it? To decode an audio file (mp2), is there any tutorial that i
can follow???

Regrads,
Tariqul islam