[Libav-user] Building with MSVC toolchain resulting in seeking problem?

Bjoern Drabeck bjoern.drabeck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:52:41 CET 2013

> > In most files everything seems to work fine, however
> > when I have larger MKV files (for example I got one
> > 15 GB movie file), the seeking can take several minutes
> This should be fixed in current git head by a patch
> from Hendrik.
> Ok, verified, just made a build from latest code on GIT, and seeking seems
to work fine now! Thanks all for your help and the patch!

> Thank you for the report, thank you John Orr for
> the analysis!
Btw I think there are still a couple more issues with the configure going
wrong sometimes, depending what options I choose. Bit later when I got more
time I can create a list of options and outcomes.. Will try to see if I can
get a debug build to work which allows me to step into the code, with the
feedback from John

> Carl Eugen
> _______________________________________________
> Libav-user mailing list
> Libav-user at ffmpeg.org
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/libav-user
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/libav-user/attachments/20130313/9a33f081/attachment.html>

More information about the Libav-user mailing list