[Libav-user] X264 issue : Black Frame

Christophe Nelson cnelson at ina.fr
Wed May 29 15:55:47 CEST 2013

Hi
To add information to my last post, when I open it in MTS4ea (Tektronix measurement tool) I’ve got this message and can’t open the file :
No sequence_header_code found within 5242880 bytes of start position
Stream position: 0x0 (dec.0), bit 0
Bitstream context: []

I understand that there is a problem ;-) but that’s all

So, I need help to do a h264 video in a avi file and I would like to use the quantification control (CRF)

Hope someone help me