[Libav-user] Problems decoding mp3 files

b.mcdonagh at sky.com b.mcdonagh at sky.com
Mon Apr 28 13:50:36 CEST 2014

Dear Carl,

Please can you confirm this reply doesn't breach top posting guidelines? I think it was my email client which was doing it automatically.

I am not sure what is the correct approach to confirming my FFMPEG version for you - I have just searched google for a way but found nothing. I don't get ffmpeg.exe anywhere after my builds, just a ffmpeg file in bin folder and I have just tried calling ffmpeg version from cmd line in the bin folder of ffmpeg build to no avail.

I am using libary files such as libavcodec.so.55 libavcodec.so.55.58.103 and libavformat.so.55.37.100 in case that determines my version.

Here is my configure line.

./configure --prefix=/mingw/ffmpegbuild --disable-stripping --enable-debug=3 --extra-cflags="-gstabs+" --enable-extra-warnings --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=arm-unknown-nto-qnx8.0.0eabi- --arch=armv7 target-os=qnx --disable-asm --enable-memalign-hack --enable-gpl --disable-optimizations --disable-static --enable-shared --enable-libx264 --enable-pthreads --extra-cflags=-I/mingw/include/myinclude/x264includes/ --extra-ldflags=-L/mingw/lib/mylib/lib/ && make && make install

Some of the arguments have been added over the weeks to try to fix this problem or get more info about it.

Do you have a reference of any kind to learn how to successfully run fate on your target hardware.

Regards

Bradley