[Libav-user] How to decode arbitrary frame

Michael Ivanov michael.ivanov at idomoo.com
Sun Aug 10 12:45:07 CEST 2014

Hi All.I found a memory leak when decoding a video on Windows.During
decoding I release both the packet and the frame but the memory keeps
growing.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM, James Board <jpboard2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have the doc/examples programs compiled and running.  I use
> the program demuxing.c to decode an AVI file.  From the source
> code, it looks it calls its own subroutine decode_packet() to decode
> the next video or audio packet, and that subroutine calls
> avcodec_ecode_video2()to decode the next frame.  But they all decode
> sequential frames.  How can I decode an arbitrary frame in the
> video stream?

Michael Ivanov
Pixel Killer at Idomoo Ltd.
michael.ivanov at idomoo.com
+972 54 496 2254(mobile)

--

*This email and any files transmitted with it contain information from
Idomoo which may be privileged and confidential and intended solely for the