[Libav-user] Not all subtitles of video.ts file available

Irene & Peter Laponder p.laponder at canaldigitaal.nl
Sun Aug 31 13:23:27 CEST 2014

I don't use FFmpeg to record. But for instance XBMC and  VLC use FFmpeg in
their player. And If I playback one of these files I can only choose from 4
languages and not all. I saw somewhere in the source code (unfortunately
lost the location) that the subtitles are placed in an array Subtitle[0] ,
subtitle[1] , subtitle[2],  subtitle[3] and no more.

Is it possible to increase the size of the array? I tried to compile FFmpeg
myself but got lost in all the packages I had to install.