[Libav-user] Error in av_register_all

Mayank Agarwal mayank77fromindia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:35:06 CET 2014

Hi,

I am just initializing ffmpeg by calling av_register_all in android jni code

JNIEXPORT jstring JNICALL Java_com_testplayer_MainActivity_ffmpegOpen(
JNIEnv* env, jobject thiz, jstring path)
{

     const char *input_filename =  "mtbiketribe-small.mp4";

 av_register_all();

return env->NewStringUTF("Success in av_register_all");

}

i am including libavcodec,libavformat,libavutil in extern "C" in the file.
in makefile i am including prebuilt ffmpeg.so.

My code is building fine but on running the code i am getting error in
av_register_all.

segmentation fault :fatal signal 11 at 0xa660001d.

Please point why i am getting this error.

Regards,
Mayank