[Libav-user] SWR_CH_MAX no more exists

Julien Durillon julien.durillon at clever-cloud.com
Sun Sep 21 14:57:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to build a project (ffDiaporama, which I'm not the
contributor of) that deps on ffmpeg up to 2.1.
The ffmpeg installed on my laptop is 2.4.

ffDiaporama has only one error when building against 2.4:

"error: 'SWR_CH_MAX' was not declared in this scope"

I did some digging, and I found out that SWR_CH_MAX (documented here:
http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/2.4/group__lswr.html )
Is no more defined in 2.4, because LIBSWRESAMPLE_VERSION_MAJOR = 1
since ffmpeg 2.4.

For my build's sake, I made a local patch to ffDiaporama to define
SWR_CH_MAX if swresample.h does not define it.

Is SWR_CH_MAX no more to be used? How should I replace it in
ffDiaporama? I couldn't find any information about that.

Regards,
--
Julien Durillon
Clever Cloud