[Libav-user] Would anyone find an OS X / Cocoa / Swift wrapper for Libav useful?

Bradley O'Hearne brado at bighillsoftware.com
Tue Jan 27 19:21:01 CET 2015

> On Jan 27, 2015, at 10:49 AM, wm4 <nfxjfg at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Again, I haven't seen a single
> patch from you

Go back and actually read the prior post I sent, rather than skimming it and nicking off a phrase here and there to argue with. I explained very clearly the challenge.

> And here is where I give up and stop wasting my own time.

You can be proud of what you accomplished: you spent your time trying to knock someone personally and shut them down because of your religious technology views rather than adding anything productive, or encouraging useful discourse and input. You took a conversation where people were discussing their needs and potential desire to contribute and ended both — and I doubt anyone reading will conclude they want any part of conversations like this on a regular basis if they were to choose to get involved.

That isn’t how to build a community. It isn’t how to encourage involvement. It isn’t how to provide a warm and inviting place for newcomers.

Brad