[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT]libavutil / separate build directory

Dave Dodge dododge
Wed Aug 10 01:44:52 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 01:56:22PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> * anti multitasking design ;) i liked to be able to look through new
> messages and open several reply windows while doing so or write a
> mail while looking through other mails

Yes, I run into this occasionally myself.  You can sort of accomplish
this by postponing the replies.  You can then switch back and forth
between viewing messages and working on one of several partial
replies; but you still can't view two things on the screen at the same
time.

> * i need some useable editor for mutt, (using kwrite now but well thats lame)

As a data point (and I realize you don't like emacs): I use emacs with
X11 turned off, so it appears in the same terminal window as mutt and
I can easily drive it all from the keyboard.

                                                  -Dave Dodge