[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT]libavutil / separate build directory

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Aug 10 15:40:29 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 01:56:22PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> * anti multitasking design ;) i liked to be able to look through new messages
> and open several reply windows while doing so or write a mail while looking
> through other mails

Start several mutt instances, I never had any problems with that, even
working on the same folder.

> * mutt is slower then kmail when entering a folder with many mails

There is an option that makes mutt cache the folder contents, IIRC
header_cache, it will be blazingly fast once you turn this on.

Diego