[Ffmpeg-devel] Win32 unresolved external symbol

Jan-Willem Mulder jwnmulder
Wed Aug 31 14:03:49 CEST 2005

I never used anything else then mingw to compile ffmpeg. Using latest mingw
/ msys and a 2 weeks old ffmpeg from cvs (before libavutil was added). It is
compiled as a shared library used on the xbox btw.