[Ffmpeg-devel] mpeg transport streams

Fabrice Bellard fabrice
Fri Jun 3 15:25:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

I made a patch to generate correct TS with PCRs, but the PCRs are still
not accurate (they are accurate enough for my application). I think it
is better if I commit it before a better patch from Marcus Hunger goes
in, as it is rather non intrusive.

I also added in ffmpeg the ability to handle subtitles (in particular to
do subtitle copying and DVD to DVB subtitle conversion) and the ability
to generate several audio, video and subtitle output components in a
single output file (currently ffmpeg is limited to a single video and
audio component).

Fabrice.