[Ffmpeg-devel] CyberLink PowerCinema for Linux

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Jun 6 17:53:05 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 02:31:53PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Sascha Sommer just pointed this out to me:
>   http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/companybg/pcmlinuxgpl.jsp
> It's a home entertainment system based on Linux, MPlayer, FFmpeg that
> looks quite interesting, although it's difficult to tell whether it is
> still sold.
> I haven't tried or checked it out closely, but they seem to honor the
> (L)GPL, there is a big source zipfile for download.

I've mirrored it on mplayerhq.hu since their download link is slooooow:

It's a 150MB download, so you might wish to have a look at the unpacked

It contains more tarballs and a few patches.  Among them is an
unmodified version of MPlayer 1.0pre7 and an object file in the ffmpeg

Can anybody make heads or tails of this one?  There is no source code,
which they should be distributing alongside the object file...