[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Problems encoding H264 with a MP4 / MOV container with ffmpeg

Erik Slagter erik
Fri Jun 17 15:49:15 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 06:37 -0700, Bill May wrote:

> If someone was interested and knowledgeable about libavformat, I'd be
> happy to work with them to integrate the mp4v2 library - it is a fairly
> straight forward library to use.  We (developers of mpeg4ip) will try to
> keep up with the ISO, ISMA standards, and have put interoperability first.

That would be a very interesting concept. I can't help you at all with
libavformat though :-( It'd be wasteful to duplicate effort!

BTW IIRC mp4creator couldn't handle h264 elementary streams, or has this
been added recently?